SKY Hookah distribution provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. SKY Hookah distribution will offer no warranty service without this number.
SKY Hookah distribution warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and one year parts from the original ship date. During this period, SKY Hookah distribution will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at SKY Hookah distribution’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by SKY Hookah distribution. All shipping fees both to and from SKY Hookah distribution following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by SKY Hookah distribution at the original system build) replaced by SKY Hookah distribution or its authorized service center, become the property of SKY Hookah distribution. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted.
Except as provided below, SKY Hookah distribution is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the products. Under no circumstances shall SKY Hookah distribution be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by SKY Hookah distribution. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated for personal usage in the USA. (Within the USA, including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. SKY Hookah distribution shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized SKY Hookah distribution representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.A non-defective product may be returned to SKY Hookah distribution within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- SKY Hookah distribution will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by SKY Hookah distribution only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by SKY Hookah distribution customer support staff to ship your product. SKY Hookah distribution will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the product in its original box as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. SKY Hookah distribution will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day SKY Hookah distribution-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
SKY Hookah distribution Warranty Department
3. Upon receiving the product, SKY Hookah distribution will repair or replace your product (at SKY Hookah distribution’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS, USPS or FedEx
4. SKY Hookah distribution will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
· TECHNICAL SERVICE INFO
· CUSTOMER SERVICE INFO
No warranty will be provided for:
Personal mouth tips
SKY HOOKAH Distribution will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. SKY HOOKAH Distribution makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.